• Delta i vår namninsamling mot att fasa ut ränteavdraget på lån utan säkerhet: Skriv under här.

Lånforum.se rekommenderar

1. Lendo - Forumets favorit
2. Zmarta - Ett bra alternativ
3. Sambla - Jämförelsetjänst
4. Klaralån - Lån utan UC
5. Brixo Privatlån (ny) - Ingen UC
6. Banky - Lån utan UC
7. Merax - Nu med Swish, ingen UC
8. Nstart - Nystartslån
9. Brixo - Lån utan UC
10. Binly - Lån utan UC

Wage attachment - Severance package

Nag

Medlem
Poäng: 2
Meddelanden
Mottagna reaktioner
Poäng
Hello, I am in the process of Discussing the exit with my employer and a severance package attached to exit. I have wage attachment with Kronofogden. How would it work in this case? Lets say I received 3-4 months of salary as severance package, will Kronofogden by taking away all or part of that money? Any idea how it works?

• Nystartslån
  • Lån utan UC

Lasseman

V.I.P & LF entusiast
Poäng: 9 787
Årets medlem
Årets mest kunniga
Meddelanden
25 836
Mottagna reaktioner
12 593
Poäng
9 787
Avgångsvederlag..

Ill Think they can take it out of your accound.. if the wage attachments "förbehållsbelopp" is set to max they will for sure take it all.

Archatos

Viktig medlem
Poäng: 187
Meddelanden
Mottagna reaktioner
Poäng
I did this a couple of years ago.

Kronofogden can make two different types of decisions. One way is that they simply say you get to keep the minimum living cost amount and will take everything above that. The other thing they can do is set an amount of your salary that they will take. Check your papers to see what they have said.

For me, they had set that my employer were to pay 8800 of my salary. I would always be allowed to keep 10350 as a minimum, but they would never take more than 8800 per month.

When I left my previous employer, I was paid for 2 months normal salary plus I was paid for 5 weeks vacation time I had not taken out. Kronofogden still only took 8800 of the total payment.

Ta en titt i Lånforums guide för bästa samlingslån, där finns svar på de vanligaste frågorna runt samlingslån.
Topp